Saturday 5 September 2009

An Unusual Dream

My dad used to tell me that I probably inherited something very special from my mom. I don't really know if it's a power but I still think it's something very special. Whenever my mom would dream about something, especially something related to our church, it would always come true. I know,weird right? But I believe in my mom's gift and somehow I wish that I also have this gift.:pray:

Now, why do I suddenly mention something like this? Well it's related to what my dream was this morning. Call it selfish or whatever but for once I just want to have a dream of mine come true.

So here's how my dream went:
:bulletred: :bulletred: :bulletpurple: :bulletpurple: :bulletred: :bulletred:

In my dream, me and my best friend Hazel were already working as teachers in a certain school. I can't remember which school in particular but the only thing that's clear is that teachers in that school wear a cute baby pink top and black pants/trousers. I don't really understand how but the scene suddenly shifted to Tagaytay picnic grove. *He* was there along with my friend's *special someone* and so there were two couples on a date :date:

My friend and her *special someone* went somewhere else, leaving only me and *him* alone. We were chatting about random things at first. And suddenly I asked him: (this is in Tagalog so sorry if you can't really understand it that much)

"Sigurado ka bang ok lang sa'yo?"

He smiled and answered: "Oo sabi, ano ka ba? Ano ba kasing iniisip mo?"

"Wala lang, kasi parang ang buhay ko constructed ni God para sa singlehood," I just told him.

Again, it shifted into a different scene. It stopped at a scene that looked like it was already nearing sunset. I think I told him I was thirsty so he told me that he was going to buy us some drinks from somewhere. I told him that I would wait for him there.

I waited...

And waited...

Then it started to rain so I looked for a tree or somewhere nearby that I could take shelter on.

But still I waited...

And waited...

Until Mr. Sun left the sky, and Mr. moon started to wake up for the night...

And he still didn't come back..
:cry:
:cry:
:cry:
It was already dark so I called Hazel up and told her that *He* didn't come back for me and that I was all alone. I heard her talk to her *someone* saying:

"Huy, yang kaibigan mo pinaiyak na naman ang kaibigan ko,"

:cry:

Then the scene shifted again. This time we were back at the school where we were working. It was already dismissal time and Hazel was about to go home. Her *someone* came to fetch her. She asked me if I wanted to come with them but I refused, I told her I still had lesson plans to finish. When she left I finished my lesson plan and then I began fixing the classroom. I fixed the bulletin boards and all the other stuff there.:XD: I was so tired.

Then another scene shift. I walking towards the "jeepney stop" :lmao: in a place i was quite familiar with,even when awake. Suddenly there was creepy crook who wanted to take my stuff. Then *He* came along. He really couldn't do much to protect me though:XD: He's so thin :rofl: Luckily there were some roaming barangay tanods who came along and helped us.

I didn't tell my friends this last part

After the crook and the good old tanods left, he embraced me. I remember feeling scared and he hugged me sooooooooooo tight~!

Then I woke up..:XD: :roll: sana man lang itinuloy

:bulletgreen: :bulletblue: :bulletgreen: :bulletblue: :bulletgreen: :bulletblue:

:XD: :lmao: :rofl:

I pray that I have the same special gift as my mom. I'd love to share that gift. Even for a day, I wouldn't miss it for the world, just to have him with me :blush: :giggle:


No comments: