Thursday 17 September 2009

Falling Tears

The last time I cried so hard was the time when I found out that the person looking for me wasn't really 'him' but someone else that I used to know. During that time, my tears just seemed to fall endlessly and I couldn't control them. The more I thought of stopping my tears the more they fell. What is up with that? :XD:

This time, my tears fell because of something else. It's because of my practice teaching. Originally, my final demo was scheduled at September 18 at 8am in the morning. Then, it was moved to a much later date of September 22, with the same time. But after that stupid dry-run thingy earlier, my final demo was moved again. I don't understand this anymore. :depressed: I don't want to be here anymore.

I don't know if this day should be happy or depressing. Happy, probably because I saw my crush for three times. Unfortunately, when I saw him, I was crying really badly. Every moment that I saw him, I would start crying again. He was making fun of me because of it. I don't know if I should be happy that at least he was making an effort to make me laugh or if I should think of him as an idiot. Anyhow, I'm still pleased that he was a bit concerned about me.

I left the public school at nearly 3pm. When I arrived at my Uni, I started crying in front of my bestie :heart: and I really couldn't control it. It was touching that all the people that I knew were concerned. (special thanks to the ff.: kuya from TJs, ate from Big Mamu's, Kuya Guard, Sir JJ~!, Mammi Rose O) At least I felt that I was loved. I broke down, because of all that happened in my dry-run demonstration. Gosh, I hate life right now.

No comments: