Tuesday 22 September 2009

The Weirdest Idea Ever

I'm beginning to think that I'm really insane and that I've just escaped from a mental facility from somewhere. If not, then I will most probably be in one in the next coming years. I kid. I kid. :XD:

Well, I admit to the weirdness that I have within myself. I express it through my art, my studies, my music and in my words. It's not that this eccentricity is something I just want to show, rather, I want to embrace it and learn how to handle it. After all, I'm a work in progress.

Anyway, why have I given this journal entry the title *The Weirdest Idea Ever*? :O_o: Well, it's because I've come up with the weirdest idea to help me move on with this man that I always mention in my journal entries as 'Him'. :lmao: I can't believe that after four :stupid: years of having these unanswered feeling for him, it's only now that I do something about my life. I mean, I can't spend the rest of my life wondering why he can't :heart: me right? SO~!!!!!!!!!!!! I made a plan for myself :dance:

I am so proud of myself~! I will give mah self a :hug: haha~!

Anyway, here is the idea. I know it's :stupid:. I know because my best friend already told me that. One of my professors still thinks that there is still a possibility for the two of us but I've made a decision.

I will put his photo as my wallpaper in my cellie for the rest of the month. Afterwards, I will delete it and speak nothing of it again. Unless I've proven that there is no longer :heart: I will not look at him again. BUT~!!!!!!!!!!!! IF...and only IF he is the one to look for me first, I will think about it and see if I will make an exception... :lmao: It's stupid I know. The whole world is practically screaming :stupid: to :stupidme: right now. haha.

Well, I must do my best and give my time to what I love most, studying. SO~!!!!! I won't think much of him~! :dohtwo:

PRAY FOR ME PEOPLE~!!!!!!!! :please:

No comments: