Thursday 26 March 2009

update on my life

Yey! just a bit more and I'll finally be back in the cosplaying world once again. It'll take a long time before I get back to cosplaying since I'm already in my senior year so I will totally enjoy this event...Well,I'll be getting my costume this Sunday and my boots either by Sunday or Monday.

BTW, to those who know that I'll be coming to the event, there's a slight change of plans. We've yet to talk about it but we might go during the first day of the event. My parents are coming home from Saudi Arabia on Saturday (april4th) so I won't be able to enjoy as much if I go during that day. In any case, I will still go! hehehe...

I'm excited and I'm feeling a little odd right now. As in right now. My arms still hurt from swimming too much but luckily my shoulders are a little better now. At least I wasn't bruised in any way possible.

1 comment:

Katie M said...

You have a blog!!! I didn't realize. Hehe. =)

~ Katie(pen.flowing)
(Different Child)