Wednesday 4 March 2009

Update on my life, my cosplay life, my school life

Okay...I've finally decided on what I'm supposed to do with the tophat. *need air!*

I'm going to be making the tophat on my own now so I plan on buying the materials soon. I actually have the red satin that I need since my tophat is red, what I need to buy are the tools I will be using. *Yey me!* But I'll start on making the hat after the final exams...that's only a few weeks before the ozine fest.

I need to finish my schoolwork first! WAAH~! I have to finish these before the ozine:

1.lesson plan for demo teaching (subject: Reading for Grade 4 pupils, and yes I am a soon to be teacher)

2. demo teaching for FSIV

3. Syllabus for reading (OMSDP)

4. Chapter 2 of practice thesis for SPW

5. Final exams for Guidance and Counseling

Phew! That's a lot of work for one person... Plus, I have to start making my instructional materials for my demo. Everything has to be just right and I have to do well here.

Anyway...Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday are free days for almost all the students in Letran-Calamba for this week! WEEEEEEEEEE~! We'recurrently having our Intramurals celebration and our Foundation week celebration. It's quite fun. There are carnival rides and festival games, there's even a tiangge that was set up on the Sunken Garden of the school... Fascinating huh?

I didn't participate in any of the games, because training for the intrams takes up a lot of time from people. Plus the fact that I could get easily bruised, injured, and a bunch of other gory things that can happen...(be creative in thinking what could possibly happen to me..weee~!) So I just spend my intramurals week like a total geek. I just read fanfics, manga, or novels. Earlier I resumed to updating my fanfic, Try to feel Human. I'm already in my 23rd chapter, and it isn't done yet. I originally planned on finishing it with only 30 chapters but I might exceed up to 35 if I write really slow. hahaha..

By the way, to all those people who know how to make tophats, what kind of lining do you think would be good for the tophat? One that's not too hard but firm. Please reply to this blogpost if ever you know anything that I could use. PM me if you like. .

No comments: