Thursday 15 May 2008

What I did today..


Although being kind is something good, I should really try to learn on how I'd control it. Luckily, my favorite professor taught me about that, indirectly. There was a need for documentation in our class and the only thing we used for recording the class events was my camera phone. It's quite difficult. I have to transfer the videos taken and place it in my computer day by day. Although the demonstrations weren't that long, still, i find it tiring to keep on doing the same routine day by day. Today though, I wasn't able to re-charge my phone and I wasn't able to transfer the previous videos as well. I nearly freaked out when I remembered that we needed to document today's activity. I informed my teacher that my phone was in no condition to record today, and gladly, she didn't complain about it. It wasn't my sole responsibility to bring a camera phone to class. It was the responsibility of every presenter, not mine. I somehow felt relieved about it. Aside from those stuff, I'm proud to say that I wasn't late for today's class! Hurray for me! I got there before the professor did and I was able to rest a bit before the class finally began. I passed a paper about how important the overpopulation of dogs were in America and then I assisted my professor with the encoding. I'm proud to say that the lowest I got for my grades during the midterms for this summer is 98%! (Cool!) I really can't believe it! All in all, I got 98.60% for this term. Tomorrow will be our pretest for Science, the same subject where I arrive late every morning. The pretest tomorrow will determine whether I will be exempted from taking the final exams. Neat huh? Speaking of dogs, since I mentioned it earlier, I saw a really cute Maltese puppy this afternoon. It was really cute! It was so white and so tiny. I didn't know whether I found the puppy or the owner cute, though? He was cute. (And they're both wearing white. White fur. White polo shirt). My friend told me I was making pa-cute but I was just really interested with the puppy. I love animals after all. (Come to think of it, the owner is one of the samples of the highest forms of animals, humans. Woah! What an excuse!)

No comments: