Friday 23 May 2008

For the past days.

It's been six days (including today) since my last blog post, that's why I'm posting again today.

Last Sunday was an 'OK' day, I guess. I didn't do anything much, except for clowning around and trying to finish some requirements I think. But the weather wasn't really cooperating that day so I guess it wasn't really an uber 'OK' day after all.

Monday was also fine with me. I was expecting to have a pre-test for one of the major subjects I was taking for this summer but the professor decided that we should just take the test, the real one, the following day. So, we just listened to a few announcements and then we left for lunch. I had to wait for a while before I had my next class. It wasn't so boring anymore since I was with my friends.


Tuesday was also equally fine. There wasn't much to do during that day. I think that was the day when we submitted the
'100 ideas' assignment we had for my Science professor. Amongst all of us inside the class, I was the only one to finish all 100 so I'm really happy about it. Not that I'm bragging or anything, but I really did work extra hard to finish all that. And just imagine how long I wrote those words in a yellow pad paper? Right? Anyway, like I said earlier, we had a test for my other class. It was all in multiple choice form so I find difficult to answer. But it went well, I think.
I also met up with my friends on Tuesday, by the way. We had to talk about the cosplaying plans for Mangaholix. Well, actually we're only costripping so it's not that big of a deal unlike those of the other people's. But I was happy to see them again.

On Wednesday, my worst nightmare was confirmed. I can no longer costrip as Saber from Fate/Stay Night. The seamstress that my aunt knew was really busy
with a lot of charges that she has so she wouldn't be able to make the costume on time. It's really hard for me to accept that. I had to look up new characters that I could cosplay afterwards. In the end, I decided to costrip my old costume again. It doesn't matter to me that much anyway. I'll post pictures of that day here.

Wednesday was also performance night for American Idol. I'm not that much of an avid fan but I do watch A.I. from time to time. The finalists were David Cook and David Archuleta. I was siding with Archuleta but I guess he wasn't the best choice after all. The following day, Thursday, we found out that Cook won in the finals.
Wednesday was also rather chaotic for me and my friends. I won't dig in through the details any longer but I am hoping that everything becomes ok before May 27 comes. We're having a swimming party during the night of that day until the 28th. I'm quite excited actually. All my friends are coming along with me.

Thursday was a really ok day since I didn't actually have any class that day. My Science professor left early after giving us the instructions on what to do for our class. We didn't have anything scheduled for the next class since the last day would be the only day when we will meet. And lastly, the last subject wasn't that strenuous either. Someone from the higher year would be having a teaching demo and we will only observing and serving as the class. All I did during Thursday was nothing but study Japanese again and lounge around the school with my friends. All we did was put on make up and then chat and chat endlessly. My friends seems to have eased the former tension already. But I wasn't anyone to risk anything.


What happened today, you ask?


Well, we had a field trip to the local public market. We had to see what was happening inside the wet section so me and Che, went to the public market and took a look at what was happening, from a certain distance. It was really stinky and there were so many people. Bad odor and a huge number of people doesn't really jive well in my system so we only took a few minutes before heading of to Jollibee. Afterwards we went to 7/11 to buy some slurpies. The ones we bought were flavored watermelon but it didn't taste like a watermelon.
We went to RCBC afterwards so we could wait for another friend of ours. An old lady approached us and she begged for money. I couldn't refuse. I really pity those kinds of people but I'm not really that good in handling them. Afterwards, after meeting with our friend, we went to school to hang out for a while. We didn't really have to go to school today but we decided to go anyway. We had teppanyaki for lunch and then we went somewhere else. By 1:00 pm I was already at home. I was really sleepy so I slept for a very long four hours. It's been a long time since I had my siesta, or afternoon nap. This time I was able to watch the shows I wanted to watch and I was both happy and sad. Happy because I got to see the shows again and sad because I didn't really know what happened during the previous episodes. Anyway, it was still fun. And now, I'm here, sitting in front of my PC looking for a software called Urumadelvi paint. It's a drawing and an animating software. You can draw something directly and animate it there on the software itself. You can even save it as a flash file. This is what the horoscope thingy said in my friendster account:
Let someone else be the sensible leader while you spend some time having some fun.

That's why I'm trying my best to have some fun whilst I am away from my family. Enjoy life! Love yah!

No comments: