Saturday 17 May 2008

The Boring Saturday

Okay,.here goes..

Today is an extremely boring day. All I did was sit and watch TV. There wasn't anything good on TV at all. I found it really boring. I went to my aunts' house instead to just chat and show her the costumes that we had chosen. The cool part is, she chose Saber! I really like Saber! Yahoo!

Beautiful isn't she? Now my only problem is Excalibur. I'm not going as an official cosplayer so I can let the wig pass but I definitely want an Excalibur with me. It adds life to my costume too! Sporting the sword will give additional impact to my costume. Plus, I'm really into this medieval style and stuff. I read a lot about King Arthur and the Knights of the round table.

Well, that seems to be the exciting part of it all. My friends, Umi and Yhuey, are going as Rin and Sakura, also from Fate/Stay Night. I've already sent them the pictures and they've already decided on it. I'm excited. We only have two weeks left and making all of our props (at least my prop) should be started already. I'm making mine with wood and papermache (is the spelling right?). I have to start doing it by tomorrow. I might ask some help with it from my grandfather (he's a carpenter) since he knows more about stuff like wood and all.

The next part of today's blog is all about the boring stuff. I watched TV this morning and all I was able to see was crappy stuff. Animax doesn't have new stuff yet and Music station doesn't start until Friday. All I did for fun was sit on the sofa and read magazines. Which wasn't really fun at all. At least it wasn't hot anymore and the wind is really strong. I even took pictures of my windblown hair. Hahaha...

Currently, right at this moment (8:47pm) I'm helping a friend for the Mangaholix cosplay collision event. So I'm quite busy reading the manga she used as basis.

Well, gtg..

No comments: