Wednesday 14 May 2008

How my day went...

I woke up really late today and considering I have a summer class for science that starts at 8 am, it was really downright embarrassing when I entered the class. My professor was a very nice woman so she let me go without further adieu. At least I made up for being late by reciting really well in class. I'm not really a morning person but I have a certain liking for science and speaking.

The next class was equally embarrassing. I was late, again, because my friend and I came from the cafeteria. We both didn't eat breakfast so we decided to munch on something first before heading to class. I had a burger and a cold Milo while she opted for a plate of macaroni and iced tea. Fortunately, the next class that I was late in entering was fine as well, since I've already finished my report a day before. It really pays off when you study.

Anyway, my best friend was absent for half of the day because she was having stomach cramps and couldn't go to school. She came in the afternoon for her demo teaching though. During the spare time that I had before my last class, I stayed with some of my friends. We talked, sung, put on make-up and did other stuff as well. I resumed to my sketching after about an hour of doing other stuff. It was fun hanging around with them.


The last class has always been my favorite for this summer. It's not because I don't have anymore classes at night but because I really like our teacher there. She's a lot of fun to be with. She strikes jokes and talks with us the way cool moms are. And it's really something that I enjoy right now since both my parents are away. I find it amusing that she treats all of us like her own children. I guess that's why she gets really disappointed when one of us doesn't do his or her job. That's why I always try my best whenever I do something in her class. It's quite difficult but I guess impossible things become possible when you strive really hard to succeed in doing it.



No comments: