Wednesday 3 September 2008

doppleganger...



**Love my editing skills**

I'm currently in the middle of my midterm exams and I'm cramming to finish
not one but two term papers for this semester..*jeez*
talk about a total goof-up....
At least I'd get to finish my requirements before Tuesday...since most of our
requirements have deadlines on Tuesday...
I also have to come up with a Powerpoint presentation regarding my case study
*WAAAAH~!*
I'm starting to fall into pieces now..haha..
Anyway...the Yaoi con is on Saturday and I am really excited to come..
I'm picking up my costume tomorrow...with Umi...
and then trying it on during that day as well..
haha...
I already figured how I'd do my make up and
I already have a new pair of shoes...
they work well with both girls uniforms and boys uniforms...
so i doubt that there will be other problems...
I got the chance to find a pair of black boots for Umi...so I hope that will turn out ok
We've yet to cut and style her wig...so that might take time...
The Yaoi con is just around the corner and I'm really excited...
I hope everything goes well..

No comments: