Thursday 31 July 2008

A blurr of images...

The past days have been extremely tiring. I was busy last week because of the preliminary examinations and that's up until this afternoon when I took our Statistics examinations. Another tiring factor to consider is my report for Introduction to Special Education. The topic for my report is Mental retardation and we weren't able to finish our discussion earlier today. It's fine though, there are only a few more topics to discuss before I finally finish up everything. I've openly volunteered to report on Gifted children as well since I find it fascinating.

Gifted. After mentioning that word in class, there were two things that came into my mind. First, giftedness for people who are intellectually amazing. Crazily, the second that came into mind is physical giftedness in particular area of the woman's body. The BREASTS. Haha! Anyway, that wasn't intentional. We suddenly got to that topic after discussing about Mental retardation.
I'm going to watch A Very Special Love a movie by Sarah Geronimo, my favorite singer, and John Lloyd Cruz, an uber cute celebrity. Anyway..gotta go..Too tired..haha..TC

No comments: