Thursday 10 July 2008

I Feel Terrible...super terrible...

I had a fight with my parents over certain stuff concerning me going back to K.S.A. and my studies. I don't feel like posting anything too long today but I need to let it all out now. I feel really bad. I don't know what to do. Should I choose my studies or should I go back to Jeddah because it's a once in a lifetime opportunity? Obviously, this concerns me, however, I don't feel like I'm part of the problem. It feels more like I'm the problem itself.

In the past, I don't do well in school. I get failing marks and I often prefer to just sit and do nothing to studying. But now that I enjoy everything, it suddenly feels like my parents want to deprive me the chance to study. Do I really not deserve anything? In the past days that I've felt this way, I even wonder how I go on. I'm not kidding when I say that sometimes, I really feel like I don't want to go on anymore. I don't want to die, because I don't want to be a quitter but I just feel so stupid right now. My feelings aren't that helpful anyway. It doesn't matter to anyone.

No comments: