Thursday 5 June 2008

me and my friends.

You just gotta love me...

One and only me

Since summer is almost over (at least the Philippine summer is) me and my friends are trying to savor the last few days before classes start again. We always do mini karaoke competitions at home and sometimes we just lounge around just for the fun of it. We barely have time for relaxing when there's school so we try to consume all our time for resting. We always do silly things and joke around while we have the time.

Imagine a world with camera phones and pictures. Everyone will be sad without us


For today, I got this for my daily horoscope in my friendster account:

"Today, you'll have fun if you give your worries a rest. Focus on all the good stuff."


Sleepy people need cuddly stuff such as Spongebob and Ryoma Echizen

It's kinda real.I'm not much of a horoscope person but I find the ones from Friendster very amusing so I tend to post it sometimes. Maybe you've notic Worries aside, resting is the best choice. I've been stressing myself the whole summer so I really need to have some alone time or some barkada time so I can at least relax a bit. The frustration of not being able to go to Saudi Arabia really got into me since I really worked hard so that I could go there. I wasted a lot of time and effort just so I could fix my papers and still I wasn't able to go. I think it's only right that I get to rest.


me and Che a blurry image


No comments: