Sunday 15 June 2008

The Long Awaited Post

bloody hell...

The schedule was yesterday and today. We really wanted to go. But unfortunately, we weren't able to have a costume made. Hence, the reason why I am stuck at home today. I would've gone by myself if I could, but knowing my grandparents, I know they'd prefer it if someone was with me. So in the end, I wasn't able to go. Anyway, at least I went to SM Sta. Rosa and got to buy my new shoes. It's completely adorable! I love it! I didn't expect Hazel, her two other sisters and her mom to be there, but it was fun. At least I was with someone the whole day.

As always, I got hooked into another song. Actually there were a lot of them this week but one of them got to the top of my list this week. It's the song A world to believe in. Originally, it was sang as a solo in Celine Dion's album Taking Chances and then they made another version of the song. This time Celine Dion sang with one of her Japanese friends and one of my favorite Jpop singers, Ito Yuna. She's really great. She's actually Japanese but she looks somewhat American because she grew up in Hawaii. The song is really powerful. It's like Celine Dion is only singing as a back up for Ito Yuna. But hell, they were great. The blending was amazing and the song translations from English to Japanese was absolutely astounding. I really loved the song that I downloaded both the video and the song itself.


Anyway, school started last Thursday, June 12. It's supposed to be a National Holiday, actually, but our president changed the day of the celebration to June 9. Maybe if all our former heroes heard about it, they'd rise of from their graves and run after that midget. That day is a part of our history, she can't just change it that easily. It's somewhat offensive, if you think about it.

Back to the school thingy. Well, the start of the new semester was okay. It's not really as exciting as it used to be. Although I do feel a little uncomfortable seeing that I've been used to having researches done at night then passing it in the morning. Right now, it just seems like the flow of days are so slow. It's like everyone is in lazy mode or something. Anyway, I will still do my best! Gambarimasuyo!! I'll become a dean's lister come what may!


No comments: