Monday 30 June 2008

Lazy Jane...

After a few weeks since the classes started, my so-called lazy-wave came. Basically, it's my personal term for the times when I start to feel lazy and when I prefer sleeping to actually doing anything productive. It's so unlike me to not do anything at all! I swear! I love to read, draw, write, paint, sing and a lot others, but since my lazy-waves came a bit earlier than I would've expected, I've yet to accomplish anything at all. My blogposts are not even as frequent as they used to be because of this stupid wave. Although, I do try my best to get out from this stature, I guess it would really take some time. It's a battle I must pursue by myself. No one's offering to help me anyways..lolz..
We had our school's annual Binyag Arriba about a week ago. Need I say more? Of course, I participated. Again. For the past three years that I've been studying in Letran-Calamba, I've been participating in all of the binyags that has been happening. The first during my freshman year. The second was on my sophomore year, when I was still the secretary of our program's organization. And the most recent would be this year, actually, a few days ago would be a most suitable term for that. Well, aside from actually getting wet in the morning, I also stayed the whole day in school with my pants extremely wet. Well, you can't blame me, the arriba spirit never fails to mesmerize me each time this event comes. If I'm fortunate enough, I'd join the next one as well. It's really fun!

No comments: