Monday 2 June 2008

Mangaholix!


The super Kawaii Horitsuba girls! (pic from Cosplay.ph)
Thanks to whoever uploaded it!



Yay! Mangaholix is finally over! I'm so happy! I enjoyed the convention plus I got to meet new people and old people from the past conventions! I really love going to conventions and I enjoy going there with my friends. There'll be another convention and I want to go there again. I hope I have enough money to be able to get there! Plus! Classes are about to start! Waaai~! I'm excited!

I can't be as talkative as I used to be since I'm still quite tired. Here are some pictures from the convention. Enjoy! I love being an OTAKU!



me and Jiofu (as Baralai)


I finally got a pic with Ryoma-kun! Kawaii!


Horitsuba girls with Doubt girl


me and mabel

I'm planning on cosplaying for the next convention! So to all cosplayers like myself, see you there! June 14 will be our next targeted date!




No comments: