Monday 2 November 2009

broken hearts

being broken hearted can lead one person to be different in many ways. For someone like moi, i tend to be a little artsy. One moment you see me writing a story like a lunatic and another, you see me drawing hell as if i've been there. Weird, i know. But to some, that's still considered mild. I'm not the type who drinks alcohol so much just to forget problems. I try to hurt myself sometimes but not to the point of bleeding. I don't get the point in doing it anyway.
Why am i like that?
One reason...
Drinking til you throw up or cutting yourself won't bring him/her back. Maybe that person will come back but not out of love for you but for pity. This is the hard truth. So why waste your precious time? God has plans for you, and He planned the best future for you. The only thing you have to do is stand up, move on and find the right person. Just make the best out of life while looking for him or her. It won't always be easy, but who cares? The more trials you experience, the more you learn to be strong.
As for me.,i'm already looking for *him* I've already started my journey. :-)

No comments: