Wednesday 25 February 2009

a really long update on my life

I'm not exactly sure how long this blog would be so please spare me from your wrath of doom or whatever.

The past month February is both happy and sad not only for me but also to my extended family (a.k.a. my relatives). I'm still a bit shocked, confused, and mad about what recently happened to my family. It'll be difficult for most of us to move on but I know that we'll all be able to do it together.

Wondering why? Well, one of my grandfathers died recently. He's my real grandma's eldest brother. It came to me as a shock because the last time I saw him, he was still strong and he could still walk around our compound. I actually know what really happened, I can't voice it out here in my blog because it's a family thing. I just want to send my lolo a message before he goes straight to heaven. I know that he's still waiting for all of us to say our prayers for him.

Lolo Paeng,

Salamat po sa lahat ng ginawa niyo para sa'min. Sa kabila po ng lahat nangyari sa pamilya natin, alam ko po na nandyan kayo at gagabayan niyo kaming lahat. Salamat po ng marami. Mahal na mahal namin kayo Lolo. Mamimiss po namin kayo. Hinding-hindi po namin kayo kakalimutan kahit kailan.

***

Let's switch to a happier mode now...

Our organization finally had our first ever organizational shirt. It's not perfect but it isn't ugly either. It's actually cute. Anyway, it had to look good because we paid a lot because of that stupid shirt.

Next, my schoolmate, Mela, celebrated her birthday. She treated us all to some pizza and a lot of other chows. It was fun, not as fun as the swimming party before but it was still fun. After eating we roamed around Waltermart just for the fun of it. We didn't do much, actually, we just walked and bought Mela a balloon then we left and went back to school.

Since February is love month let's talk about Valentine's day.

I spent it alone,once again, celebrating the Annual Single Awareness Month. It was still ok though, me and my friends decided to exchange chocolates. In Japan and other Asian countries, the women usually make homemade chocolates to give to the person they like/love, but we all decided to do something else about Vday. If there was a special guy in my life, I'd surely make him some homemade chocolates. Some truffles or cupcakes would sound good too. Too bad I don't have anyone to give any to. Anyway, I'm still happy with my life, and I'm sure that I'll be able to find that right person soon.

No comments: