Thursday 22 January 2009

Makipamuhay!

I might not be able to update any of my accounts in FS, Multiply and Facebook for two days. I'll be off to Sta. Maria Laguna to volunteer as facilitator for this year's Immersion. This is my second time to join in this sort of activity and I feel really happy whenever we have this in school. Last year I took part as one of those students in the Makipamuhay. We spent three days in Calangay, Sta. Maria. It was a very enlightening explerience and I really enjoyed those days. In fact, I cried after we left the community.

Not to brag, but I was brought up in a well-off family. I've been to a lot of places for leisure but I've never experienced living in a really different community than the one that I'm accustomed to. Having experienced a lot of things during that time, I'm truly hoping that I will be able to have another great experience this time around.Pray hard and Wish me luck.

No comments: