Tuesday 26 October 2010

Physicians Formula 100% Natural Organic Bronzer


Yey for finally updating my review blog! This is probably the oldest blog I have to date and I'm lemming on letting it go but still, I really want to keep it ._. well meh~! WTF! I'm keeping it! bwahahhaha~! anyhoo, i'm here because I'm posting a review about products that I've been loving to bits and pieces.
First up is my Physicians Formula 100% Natural Origin Bronzer. I've already
posted a review on this in my Tumblr account but here's a more detailed review about this baby. First I want to show you the before and after pics, just to show you that I've really been using it a lot.



here is the picture I took a few months ago, days after purchasing this product. I thought I was really dumb at first for not reading the box clearly because it said that it was for fair-skinned. I'm an NC30-NC45, kinda in between or somewhere in the middle so I though that this product wouldn't work that well for me. Boy was I wrong!

This photo below was taken after a few swipes using my blush brush, not the one it came with. You can see all the designs are still there and are still very intact.
This is how this baby looks now! (photo above) Do you see how much of the product I've used? I use this almost every time I go out. The shimmers aren't as wild as I thought they would be and they actually came as a big help for when I use this for contouring. The darker brown shade is what I mainly use for contouring, while the lighter one for highlighting.



Here are some swatches of the colors. They're actually very useful for me. And if you're a girl who always reaches out for neutral palettes and stuff, this baby can do wonders for you! I love neutrals but there are times that I can't really spend more than 5 minutes to do my makeup. What I do is I just reach for this and use it for my eyes, a little swipe of color on my cheeks, plus a pink lippie and it goes a long way.



what i do like :
  • color and the pigmentation.
  • for 399php (around 9-10$) you get enough to last you months and even years if you're not as much of a junkie as me
  • Eco-friendly!
  • comes with a clear mirror at the back
what i don't like:
  • boo for the packaging because it gets dirty easily. well i guess since they're going for less plastic right? but still, they should have considered using a color that doesn't get too dirty overtime.
  • the brush that came with it was pretty useless. with an organic product like this one you need to use a really dense brush since the pigmentation is not like other non-organic cosmetics.
will I repurchase once I hit pan?- Yes! I'll probably try the shade that really goes for my skintone just to see if it works as well as this one, but overall it's a yes!

No comments: