Monday 1 December 2008

In loving memory of Shinichi "Champy"

This is my final update regarding my dog.

Around 7pm on December 1 he died. I tried and tried to contact the vet but there wasn't any answerfrom the clinic. Earlier that day, he didn't have any fever but he was already looking out of the weather. After the visit to the vet he was feeling sleepy all the time. He was able to drink his medicine too..but unfortunately, his body was just too weak. I don't know how I'd explain the feeling I'm experiencing right now. I feel weak. I feel terrible. I feel horrible. I'm feeling tons of emotions right now and I can't help but blame myself for what happened. I know that he's with God now and I'm happy that Champy (my dog's name) will finally get to rest.

This is my message for youmy beloved...

You're more than a dog to me and you're a very important blessing to my life. I wasn't prepared when you left me but I understand that we'll always be together. You were with me when I started living here in the Philippines and to me I lost a brother, not a pet. I love you very much Champy and I'll always love you no matter what. I'm going to miss you a lot. Thank you for the happy memories that we shared and I will forever treasure them with all my heart. In the short time we've spent together, you proved to be the greatest friend that I can ever have.

I love you

No comments: