Saturday 15 November 2008

I'm finally back~!

Though the status in my FS and multiply says that i'm currently on line whenever you check my page,i actually had trouble with my desktop PC. According to a sempai of mine, it's possible that it has something to do with my vid card so my cousin will be coming today to check on it. Fortunately for me, i got my brand new Toshiba laptop today~! yey me~! I hooked it up with my DSL connections right away and checked on my accounts. haha..i got loads of emails that needed sorting..i'm not exaggerating, i got 700+ emails that i had to check last night..i got it done by 3 am anyway..haha...

The Hero con is nearing but unfortunately...I won't be able to come because I have a Saturday class. Yes, i know, it sucks...but i have no choice so i decided to skip the upcoming cons for this half of the school year and just focus on my studies..Well..not entirely...My friends and I have loads of plans so I'll be sure to busy with THEM as well..We have loads of projects that we want to try so it'll be fun and tiring all at once..hehe..

OK...so far...i'm loving my new laptop...i wanna name it but i still dunno what name i could give it.. I named my portable dvd as Hanz...my desktop PC as Leafy (coz it looks like that leaf shaped nokia phone...err...at least that's what the CPU looks like) and my cellie as Seree...(for N SEventy thREE) haha...so i have to name my new baby...hahahha...i'll post new photos of this cool thingy soon...

It's currently 1:22 in the afternoon and I'm still not ready for school. I have a class at 2:30 in the afternoon and I'm feeling lazy again. Curse the person who set the schedules this way. This is my first Saturday class eversince sophomore year. IT SUCKS! waaah~! It's our assessment class and i can't skip it..I only have a year left to graduate and I don't want to stay for another year more. hahaha....although i find studying fun these days since i'm with my buddies.

No comments: